Best 12" Mixes of the Hottest New Club Songs
Extended dance versions of top 40 hits being played on radio mix shows!
Taking a party from zero to sixty doesn't just happen. Transitioning from early night play to peak hour play requires a proficiency that can only come from a practiced hand. While there is no substitute for experience - and no shortcuts to success - Mainstream Club can help you bridge the gulf that divides pop and house by bringing you the latest dance remixes of the most popular artists. House grooves that feature such pop staples as Britney Spears, Janet Jackson and Jennifer Lopez form the foundation of our Mainstream Club series, and make for an effortless segue from the lighter shades of pop to the heavier hues of late-night house. You'll also find the more accessible of the newest Club remixes on each issue - tracks that while less familiar to audiences are nonetheless immediately catchy - tracks that in many cases inevitably find their way to Rhythm crossover play, and become pop successes themselves. Uplifting and energetic, strong on vocal hooks and carefree rhythms, Mainstream Club delivers the tracks you need to offer your audience their first taste of the grooves to come.
This format is a must for the DJ who NEEDS:
• Our most popular club series!
• Best new 12" mixes on the national club play charts.
• Mixes are full length, unedited 12" mixes that our research shows to be the hottest releases on the charts. (Research from Billboard reporters, record labels, chart movements, mix show DJ's).
• Includes major hit song versions never made available to the general public.
• Promotional only vinyl/CD singles mixes, and un-released mixes are often featured.
• Each CD has 72-78 minutes worth of music, depending on the length of the individual cut's mixes.
Click image to view current listings